NYC and Match Day 2014

Hellos! Long time no see right? Well. I have been busy. Rebuttle for my paper is almost done and I have to say that things are going better then I imagined. I feel like I am doing well in life and in the lab. This scares me because sometimes I worry more when I am too happy. Weird right?

I recently got back from New York with Dave. He, his mother, and his younger brother had planned a trip to Europe a year ago and we were in new york because his youngest brother lives there. This was my third time to NYC and I liked it a lot more this time. I think it’s mainly because Dave was there and we didn’t do any touristy stuff. I got to meet up with some friends, visit Chinatown (finally!) and eat lots of yummy food.

When I got back, I was a little sad because Dave isn’t here and we really haven’t been apart more than a week but work has kept me busy and I celebrated my birthday with friends who flew in for Match. This was my second time going to Match Day and though it was such a happy occasion, it always serves to remind me how other people I know are moving forward while I’m taking the scenic route.  That said, I was very happy for all my friends.


OK…some pictures of the gift Dave gave me for my birthday…..hehe




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?