Nighttime Wisdom

Great New! I did well on my immunology test and I was able to get 2 wks off for Christmas from my boss so I'm officially going to China!. Now onto buying tickets and visas! Bad news....a friend from lab found out recently that she has to return to China much sooner then she anticipated. She was planning on staying till December but she is now leaving tomorrow. I feel bad for her but I also feel sorry for myself since I really really liked her. The whole situation made me think about how disconcerting life can be at times. That said, cancer boy contacted me and told me via email that he is all better. He also asked if I'd give him another chance and I said yes. Normally, I'd run away due to fear (esp fear of hurting him) but recent events have taught me that I have to take more risks...even if I'm not ready for them. I once told a dear friend that if we worry about hurting others, we are depriving ourselves from happiness. She gave the same advice back to me tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?