Sorry for the long hiatus. Things have been busy but I'm prepping a poster now for our MD/PhD conference in two days. I have no real data but still....I have to present so I'm making do. I'm also learning to balance things again. I'm going to the gym every day now which is really good not only for my body but also for my psyche. And, I'm allowing myself to take time of for family/friends. Haha...I'm even starting to date again but in all seriousness, I'm
not sure how long this balance will last. One of the things I'm loving is my roadbike. It's detracting me from running but I still have a month before my half marathon right? RIGHT? Lol...seriously though, I just feel so accomplished after hard rides on my bike. I'm thinking about going on a bike tour sometime next summer.... As for my family, Baby's birthday is coming up. She is turning 4. I remember when she was just a baby....time flies. She is now talking bucket loads and man...I love her to death. We are getting her a music jewelry box for her bday because she is a girly girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?