Happy

I had an amazing weekend....went to the new outdoor mall (City Creek) with my sister Saturday. We shopped for hours. I haven't shopped like that in such a long time! It was clear and beautiful and everything was so new :) Needless to say, I spend a lot of money. The only down side was watching my dad and sister debate her education over dinner. It was stressful because I can see my dad's side yet I don't want to go against my sister. Lilly ended up staying with me that night and it was nice. We made pumpkin cheesecakes, watched Touched online, and took some model shots of each other...like old times.

On Sunday, I hung out with Alex. He was gracious enough to wait for me at Ikea cause I was running late (from oversleeping). I love ikea! I got a new nightstand, a throw, a lamp, and some food containers. Then we went back to Alex's place and watched Pride and Prejudice....hehe....he wasn't kidding when he said it is his favorite movie...he could even quote the lines! Movie was followed by dinner...Alex is a fabulous cook. He made tofu with beef, snowpea shoots, ribs, and soup....I ate SO much. We didn't even get to dessert. I had a fabulous time.

To cap things off, we are underway to finish our device for Bench to Bedside...I will go to the competition and leave before awards so I can ride with LMSA to Stanford! LILLY HERE I COME! Work is still blah but life is looking good! Oh...here's a picture of the flowers Alex got me :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?