Turnings of the tide

Wow....time flies. I went to Maui last week with my parents and it was AMAZING! We spent two days on the "Road to Hana" hiking to colored pools and waterfalls. Baby is at an age where she like to do everything herself so we had to convince her to hold our hand while hiking by telling her that she is protecting us. lol.

We then went to a nice condo on the beach and spend one day swimming/eating/relaxing (culminating with a show) and then another day snorkeling. I've never been snorkeling before (well...at least not via boat out to various hot spots). It was like a mini-cruise filled with food and maitais. Hehe.....I had a lot of beer and maitais and saw a lot of pretty fish (underwater pictures soon to come). On my last day, we went to another beach and baby built sand castles while my dad and I swam. I only wish Lilly could have joined us but I think we be going back someday.

Coming back to SLC was hard (esp with my parents staying in Maui for another week). Alex tempered the return though by picking me up from the airport with flowers :D. Because I was exhausted the day I got back, we just had a quite dinner out with my friends but yesterday, Alex took me to the Melting Pot. I can't believe I've never been there before. It was heavenly.....

Here are pictures:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?