Blissful Weekend

This weekend was GREAT!

On friday, I gave department RIP (Research In Progress but much like Rest In Peace). It went ok. It think I was more nervous this year then last year because SO many people showed up. Granted, I brought good beer but still! There wasn't even enough chairs for everyone! At least it is over and I think I only have one more of these left before I can graduate. Speaking of graduating...I talked to one of my PIs about my timeline and yes! the end is in sight! I think I will be aiming for December of next year so that I can get done half a year early. This way, I can bum around, travel a bit, and refresh my medical knowledge before going back to third year of med school.

After RIP, I was able to hike up to the living room with some friends and the bf. It was fun. We got lost along the way but eventually made it to our destination. The living room is cool because it is a hike right behind the university. It also features rock formation built to look like lounge chairs. Someone even left a remote...haha. I love love the concept of nature as your living room! We ended the night with Sushi.

Saturday was fairly uneventful. I tailgated for the football game but went to work while the bf watched the game. Sunday was awesome though! We went to the state fair (of which I didn't know existed till yesterday). I got funnel cake and my first fried snickers. The art, animals, veggies were all cool. Afterwards, I went fishing for the first time and caught my first fish! A catfish! Yum yum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?