Doors reopened

I have having a wonderful labor day weekend and I hope you guys are too!

With the exception of needing to go in for work tomorrow, I have enjoyed having the time to just relax, read, and hang out with the people I love.

Friday was pretty eventful. I picked up Felicia from her new school (I can't believe she is in first grade already). We went to McDonalds for ice cream sundaes and then to Liberty park where D joined us. Felicia is so cute and SO imaginative these days. She is really into princesses and vampires...weird combo but I blame twilight and teen interest for that influence. Towards the end of our playtime, Felicia went down a big tube slide just as a little boy was trying to climb up and he accidently bumped her nose. She was a trouper though. No tears...just a bloody nose but she didn't want to play on the playground anymore after that. lol.

D and I joined my parents for dinner at red lobster. It was good and I think they liked him but I can't tell. We had some time to kill after so we went to Barnes and Nobel to read. I found Eddie Huang's "Freash of the Boat" book and D found a book on the history of legos...nerd! We then joined my friends for drinks downtown. Varsh is back in town to visit her boyfriend and it was nice to see her again.

Varsh and I got to hang out again yesterday when we went up to octoberfest. 2 beers, 2 brauts, and a german cake later, D and I headed to his coworker's place to gobble down more food. We then retired home for a movie (office space). Life doesn't get much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?