Shooting for the Moon

I wrote last week about how I was contemplating medication to control my anxiety and after much debate (mostly internal), I have decided to try my next rotation without meds. This was not easy for me because I’m scared I’ll feel miserable again but I think part of me knows it is just how third year goes and looking back, I’ve been through much worse. I think I just need to a) start getting up an hour before work so I can study (and feel better about myself) before the day starts and b) stop studying 30 min before bed. With that said, I am determined to live by the following advice from a friend for the next 2 month:


In other news, this is my last week of my research elective and I am glad to have caught some of the transition from summer into fall. We celebrated the moon festival with game night and I celebrated having weekends by squeezing as much fun in as possible. I have one weekend left and I’m planning on hiking,  date night, and maybe a movie. I’m super excited!

Ever heard of this game? It is super fun and kindof like monopoly

These were my special treat in college!

My dad took this photo!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?