Hi World

Third year ended without much fan-fare....though there may have been some unattractive crying on my part the last 2 weeks because I hated family medicine so much. I don't even know what it was...burn out? boredom? apathy? Anyways, I didn't even work that hard and I just dreaded going to work every day. I would mentally tick off how many patients I had to see and by the end, I was ALWAYS exhausted. I don't know how family medicine doctors do it. The 15min sessions followed by patient care notes is exhausting. More on that later when I get my FM grade back and when I write my obligatory "likes" and "dislikes".

What am I doing now you ask? Well....I am currently laying in bed at 3pm in my PJs. Yup you heard me right! I have free this summer! And by free I mean, I am studying for Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and then the GMAT. By the time I am done with all these tests, it will be the start of fall semester and I will be an official business student. Weird but exciting.

I have to say that studying for Step 2 isn't as bad as studying for Step 1. Perhaps I just don't care (though I really should). I am basically doing and reviewing 2 sets of Uworld questions a day. That's like only 88 questions but it takes me awhile to make sure I understand the concepts from each question. I wish I was a faster learner but then again, I have a strong sense of apathy towards this exam. Maybe in 2 weeks when I am cramming, I will care a bit more....who knows. Ok...back to studying.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?