Rebuttal

Hello. I am going to be a bit behind on blogging because I just got really busy with MY PAPER REBUTTAL! YAY! I am super excited because it is my first paper and it has the chance of getting into a good journal. On the flip side, there are a lot of experiments I have to finish in the next two-month, a paper to re-write, and a rebuttal to write. I feel bless to have this opportunity and blessed to be surrounded by people who can help. The surprise however is that my paper was only reviewed for 2 weeks before it came back. This is a really fast turn-around time. Which means that I didn’t expect it so I had planned a TDS today (a presentation for my boss) and a Zion trip next weekend. All well.


While I was waiting for my paper, I started planning my next trip in mid-May. I am going to Peru for 10 days with Ash who just matched into ophthalmology residency at the U. This will be her last big trip before starting residency so she will be going longer then me but we will hike to macchu picchu together (can’t wait!) and maybe visit the amazon rainforest before. It has been years since I’ve been to peru and never as a tourist so I’m curious to see if I love it as much as I did in high school. OK…back to the grind….but before I go as a folllow-up on my last post, the kid who looked at AC vs DC power at the science fair won first place! Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?