MedProm

Last week was a whirlwind of meeting friends and rebalancing my life. My old roommate was in town and we got to hang out a lot. We watched a movie Wednesday, had coffee Thursday, and on Friday, Dave came back so in all fairness, I didn’t have to miss him too long. Saturday was especially fun cause I went to the planetarium with Felicia in the morning (we watched Hubble 3D) and in the afternoon; Dave and I went to the annual MedProm. Yes….it is just like the high school prom but with food! We met up with some friends to get ready and I have to say we looked stellar! I got pretty tired towards the end of the night but had a really fun time.

Yesterday we just hung out. I got to sleep in which was really nice. We met up with some friends for coffee, did a bit of shopping, made wonton soup (yum!) and watched The Amazing Race/Cosmos. It was nice and relaxing.



Up ahead is final countdown to the bench to bedside competition! I am stress about it but happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?