Hiking in the Rain

Today was amazing. Work was slow since I didn't have any animal projects so I just ran around reading papers, getting coffee with friends, going to vendor shows, etc....it was nice. I then had B2B meeting with my team. I think we are close to finishing our project for the big competition next week....I am excited.

Alex and I planned on seeing the play "Laughing Stock" today but I saw it with my mom last week and was pretty bored of it by the end so instead, we decided to hike the living room. However, the clouds moved in mid-afternoon and I thought it might rain. Alex (being a good sport) was up for doing the hike anyways so we did....in the rain...and it was amazing. Minus the wrong shoes on Alex's part and a few falls, we made it up and down. It was nice because we were the only ones hiking so we had the whole view to ourselves....it was quite an adventure :)

We then got sushi at Ahh Sushi...half off night :) Alex and I had gigantic $3 beers but he got slightly sick from it (sorry). The sushi was good and the conversation was even better...we stayed till 11pm. Alex was also really sweet...he got me flowers....pink roses with purple somethings, and stargazer lillies. Apparantly he use to work in a flower shop so he knows his flowers. I could care less cept they are gorgeous and smell SO SO nice. :) :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?