Currently Reading: A Marriage Plot and A Dirty Job

So I have been busy...with work politics, a family vacation, a new boyfriend, and more work stress.

I just got back last night from a trip to Seattle with the family. It was a lot of fun but I am sad to be back. We went to Mt. Rainer and Olympic National Park...then I cut it short and flew home by myself. The thing is, I had a big CNV experiment today and lab meeting tomorrow followed by wedding rehearsals and the wedding on Saturday. A labmate is getting married and I get to be a bridesmaid. She is having a pretty non-traditional wedding but it still should be lots of fun. I will try to post pics.

I think I am both stressed and jet-lagged. I flew home pretty late last night and I have a lot of work-related stuff I have to do and many of them are small things like filling out insurance forms etc....I hate small things. They pile up and make me stressed. On the bright side, I like to make lists and cross things off so lots of small tasks = lots of things to cross.

I guess I am rambling about stuff because I don't really want to talk about the new bf. I like him a lot but I think I am more guarded this time around. It helps that he is super respectful and doesn't really push...I actually had to ask him to be more expressive. On the bright side though, things are going well....slow but well. We have been dating for a month. He makes me laugh with is a good thing. He give me space but is there when I need him...also good. I am a bit worried about how quite he is but I think the more we get to know each other, the more comfortable he feels. Blah...we will see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?