New bookbag

I am currently busy...all of a sudden I can't find much time btwn work, gym, and the new bf. Things are going great though. I realized that I like staying busy. Time seems to go faster and I feel like I have purpose. For instance, today I accomplished one big experiment (involving the dissection of 50 eyes), went to xtend barre in between incubation periods, and managed to get some shopping done at costco + target.

I went to target because Lilly took my bag....does anyone else have that problem with younger siblings? She took my swimsuit last time, my shoes before that, and she is constantly raiding my stuff when she is home. Anyways, she needed a new backpack this time and I had just gotten a new bag from second track sports. She was eyeing it for it's computer compartment and my parents offered to buy her one so they went shopping for an entire morning. Alas, she couldn't find a bag like mine so I had to give her mine. I was disappointed at first until I saw it as an opportunity to get a new bag. Aka this bag:

Simple but functional courtesy of target and I am in love. It is also the perfect size for traveling and will fit under the computer bag criteria :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?