Hiking Mt. Timpanogos

This past weekend was great. I slept over at the D's house. I think I love him. Everything is just so easy and I miss him like I have never missed anyone before. I am trying hard not to smother him but I literally want to hang out all the time which really scares me because I consider myself an independent person. I relish in having my own career and choosing a path that few women would consider but deep down, I think I am like anyone else who feel the need/hope of love and steadiness.

We went hiking with some friend Saturday up Timpanogos which is the 2nd highest peak in Utah. Going from the Aspen Groove trailhead, it is about 11 miles long so quite a long hike. Below are pictures in chronological order. We also had game night sat with D's family and on Sunday, we just loafed around watching movies and things. It was great.

Trail Head

Second Waterfall

1/3 up

Walking through meadows

Almost to Emerald Lake

Emerald Lake

Timpanogos Saddle

Resting at the Summit



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?