4 years down....hopefully only 4 more years to go

Blah. I haven't written in awhile but so much has happened. I went to Europe (Greece, Bulgaria, and Turkey) in May. There, I met up with my classmates who were doing an "end of med school trip". It was a lot of fun. I also got to catch up with my college roommate who is doing a diplomatic stent in Bulgaria. VERY interesting country!

When we got back, my friends graduated, I moved out of my apartment of three years....said goodbye to my roommate/friend of four years, and moved back in with my parents. Though I know it is only temporary, I feel like I have regressed. I also feel kindof empty. Life has become a bit bland since everyone has departed. I guess this is where I should regale you with new friendships and such but I am a solitary person....I don't make friends easily (unless forced to) and circumstances are not in my favor for meeting people. All wells. I still have two friends left who took years off to pursue Masters and I know some younger classmates. May god help me through the next four years!

Since moving in with my parents, I have been spending more time with Baby and she is adorable. The other day, she came home and said some girls at school had made her cry by pulling her hair. We taught her that next time, she should pull their hair back. Later, however, we asked her what she would do if someone pulled her hair (cause we're asian and love to test each other). She responded with: "um....I can run...or....I can say No Thank You". Really!?!?! Ahahahaaha "no thank you"! Perhaps next time my boss says something mean, I should say the same.

Ok enough....begin picture show







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?