Fall

Sticking to my 1 post per week theme…here is another one.

It is fall people! And I am in love. I like the leaves in the mountains, my boots, and of course, all the yummy fall drinks/food out there.  This past week was pretty busy. A highlight was eating yummy homemade pizza at my friend Tara’s and carving pumpkins. We made a mummy one this year. It was ok but I didn’t like it much so I forced the bf to take it home. Hehe. I also didn’t like it because I cut my thumb carving it.  In case you didn’t know, I am sort of a mess.

On Friday, Varsh was in town visiting her boyfriend. Kev threw a party so we all went over there. I couldn’t stay late since I had a conference the next day but it was fun to eat cupcakes, hang out, and play rockband (of course I didn’t play….I don’t even know how to use the video game controls!).

This past Saturday was our annual genetics department retreat. We all went up to Deer Valley and sat through a whole day of talks, posters, and yummy food. Though I was bored (most of the talks were bioinformatics talks), I had a good time. Chad and I went hiking and I won $15 at the raffle for itunes.


Finally, Sunday was fairly uneventful. I went to Dim Sum with Varsh and her bf. Then my bf and I went home to watch TV. He made curry for dinner….yum yum and that’s about it.  But see evidence of new camera:





Oop...almost forgot the big news...I booked my december trips and I'm going to.....wait for it.....Kauai, Hawaii AND Morocco!  They are back to back. I will be in SLC for 4 hours in between but that is it so it will be EPIC!!!! To prepare for warm December weather, I am going to the gym regularly and eating healthy. I want to look good in my bikini....lol....girl problems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?