Busy


Uh....I think the med school to grad school transition is more stressful then studying for boards. I have two presentations coming up. My first TDS (Lab journal club) session next Tuesday then an MD/PhD journal club a week later. The good news is, I am almost ready to go with the first one...just have to run through it few more times to control the nerves.

The second presentation is another story. I just started reading today and haven't made much headway. I went running this morning at 7am. Since it was the first run postboards, I was pooped. In addition, I had 5hrs of sleep last night because I hung out with a friend leaving. Add a few hours of lab work today, necessary errands, and family time. Needless to say, I had to take a nap!

Sigh. It's SO SO nice outside and all I really want to do is play play play instead of preparing a talk on TRIM21 but work beckons.....at least I'm looking forward to Monday. I will get to do a retinal permeability experiment by myself (and the little bird flies). Hopefully I don't screw it up because I don't have time for screwups right now. Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?