Love

I believe that most things in life are attainable....the career you want, the car you wish you had, the house you would like to build. But, the one thing so elusive, and so independent of our own capacities is love. It bothers me that children grow up in loveless homes, that some people grow old lonely, and that all the riches in the world can mean nothing without someone to share it with. They say that love is a choice but I beg to differ. Afterall, how could a child choose to grow up without parents? How can you choose to love someone who will never love you back?

Perhaps it's selfish because I have been given so much but if I could ask for one thing....it would be love....not the passionate love of brief circumstance but the hard, gritty love that ages...one that if ripped away, will make all things meaningless....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?