Friends


Today is one of those days that made me appreciate friends. I don't think I would have made it through two years of med school without the friends I had. As a person who is very Type A, I like to surround myself with a more laid-back crowd and in coming to med school, finding such ppl was my number one priority.

I know it's weird but I'm a firm believer that the environment plays a huge role in our mood and the way we see the world. Luckily, I have an amazing group of friend and I know that most of them will be with me throughout life. For those who don't understand: med school is akin to military school. You see the same people 24/7 and you go through a lot of shit so the experience is bonding.

The sad thing is, I am watching my friends move forward and I somehow feel like I am being left behind. I know in my previous post, I mentioned how this is a scenic route...the truth is; sometimes I wish I had people to share this route with....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?