Perfect Time to Start a Blog

So I had a blog....till the Chinese Government blocked it while I was in China (more on that later) and I thought to myself...what better time to start another one. I mean, my Step 1 board exam is 4 days away and instead of studying, I've decided to procrastinate here.

The truth is, sometimes I wonder how much I'm actually learning and why any of it is important. It seems like like years before I will use any of this "knowledge" and by that time, maybe ACE inhibitors won't be the go to drug for diabetics with hypertension and IL-1 will be called by another name. Lol. Just the other day, I went to the pharmacist to pick up my prescription for back pain and he preceded to warn me about the side effects of Tramadol for 15min. When I informed him I had just studied the drug, he looked at me and laughed....a) he didn't believe that I was in med school and b) he didn't believe I wouldn't abuse the drug....so much for this education of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?