Stressed

With three more days till the exam, I'm getting more and more anxious. I guess I'm mostly scared to fail this thing. It's not like the MCATs where you get to try again. Of course, if you fail Step 1, you can retake it but it just looks really bad... after all,it is what a lot of residencies use to determine whether you are "interview material" whatever that means.

Ha! Today, I got up to go to lab meeting at 7am....but didn't go to bed last night till 4am so I was super tired. I thought I could pull a full 16 hour day of studying but instead, I got home, studied for an hour, and napped for 3. Needless to say, my plan of 16-18hr study days have not been going well...thank god this will all end soon (for better or worse).

I also decided today that I can't get through 800 more world questions and finish BRS physiology, pathoma, and First Aid. Since I've gone through world once already, I decided to just scrape it. I'm 3 chapters away from finishing BRS and 20hrs aways from finishing Pathoma....and 300 pages away from rereading First Aid. Perhaps if I try really hard, I'll be able to get through it all. Yay for the final haul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?