Crazy Fun

The past few days have been crazy. So much has happened!

Last Thursday, I went to a Jimmy Eat World concert at the depot. I’m not a huge fan of their music (mostly because it reminds me of high school) but it was a date so whatever. Then, on Saturda,y I went to a lab party (not my lab bc we suck). It was a picnic party up city creek canyon with another lab that I collaborate with extensively. I was able to take baby and we had lots of fun. There was a stream by the camp site and baby loved to throw leaves into the stream to watch it wash away. After the picnic, I went on another date…this time hiking Lake Mary followed by dinner at Oh Mai and a movie. We were going to go to Red Ginger for sushi but there was a sign on the door that read: “Closed because staff are on vacation”. There has to be more than 20 people who work there so how can everyone be on vacation? And why didn’t it say when they will reopen? The whole thing was a bit fishy. But no worries because Oh Mai was delicious and Despicable Me 2 was amazing. I love Despicable Me.


On Sunday, I didn’t have any plans so I ran errands, washed my car (it was really dirty), and went on a bike ride up Millcreek. I am really out of shape. At one point, I was trying to go up a hill and it was so steep that I just fell over. Then, I couldn’t get back on my bike so I had to walk it the rest of the way up. Blah.


This week has been uneventful so far. I go to work, go to xtend bar, go to coffee shop to read, and go home. Tomorrow is Pioneer day so I have the day off. I am going on a hike with my parents and then another date. Then Thursday is the annual MD/PhD conference in Keystone Colorado. I may not blog for a few days…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?