Happy meal

CARE fair was a success. Even though I haven't held a stethoscope for two years, most of the physical exam came back easy. Besides...we had a cheat sheet on what we had to do so it was fine. Amongst the patients I saw was a women with carpel tunnel syndrome, a man with a herniated disc, and a girl with growing pains. It was cool to diagnose and pers ribe further treatment.

After CARE fair, azzy and I went out for drinks at a dueling piano bar. It was really cool to watch the musicians go at it. I also got to see ash later at another bar so that was nice. Needless to say, I got home pretty late so this morning I slept in. The rest of the day was I eventful. I went on a date and it was fairly good. Then I went to Barnes and Nobel to read.

The most exciting thing that happened is I got a happy meal for myself...yup you heard right. I loved happy meals as a kid so I thought why not indulge today and it was great! I got a minions toy and just enough food to feel satisfied. The boy at the checkout counter gave me a funny look but whatever. I don't care.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?