Getting the Itch

I have been trying to keep busy lately with volunteering, book club, kick-ball, writing papers, etc. but sometime it is hard not to still feel the lost of my friends. I know I still have some good friends here but they are all busy in clinic saving lives and shit so I've been trying to distract myself. Some days, it goes better then others and today was ok. I met with my PI to talk about figure order for my paper....did some experiments in lab....went out for a drink with a friend...and came home to skype with another friend. Though it has been hard, I am looking forward to certain things...aka...volunteering tomorrow night for the CARE fair, and planning my next trip. Varsh and I are thinking of going to Portugal + Morocco or maybe just Morocco. A few years ago, we were in Seville, Spain which is fairly close to Morocco. We were crunched on time so we didn't end up going and a part of me has regretted it since so I am ecstatic about the possibility of going this year. What I don't get is why the Canary Islands are considered a part of Spain when it is closer to Morocco. See:


But look how pretty:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done!!!!

Undergrads aka Minions

What goes down must come up?